- Focused on hope that every day will be the best it can be
- Formed by a circle of caring not only around the patient but also around the patient’s family
- Made up of physicians, nurses, social workers, chaplains, volunteers and bereavement counselors
- Offering empowerment to patients, families, significant others to live with dignity and choice
- Granting wishes at end of life rather than giving in to despair
That option is called Hospice.
Mission Statement: Hospice of Central New York, as our community’s expert resource at the end-of-life, provides comprehensive comfort care to patients and families through unique interdisciplinary services, bereavement counseling, education and collaboration.
Vision Statement : Hospice of Central New York commits to quality end-of-life care, accessible to everyone, and effective collaboration with community partners.