Have you or your loved one…
- Been hospitalized or to the emergency room several times in the past six months?
- Been making more frequent phone calls to your physician?
- Started taking medication to lessen physical pain?
- Started spending most of the day in a chair or bed?
- Fallen several times over the past six months?
- Started needing help from others with two or more of the following:
- Getting out of bed
- Started feeling weaker or more tired?
- Experienced weight loss so that clothes are noticeably looser?
- Noticed a shortness of breath, even while resting?
- Been told by a doctor that life expectancy is limited?