Alzheimer’s is not a “normal” part of the aging process. It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior. Join us for an education program presented by the Alzheimer’s Association of Central New York on Tuesday, October 9th, starting at 5:30 PM, here at Hospice of Central New York at 990 Seventh North Street, Liverpool.
The program will focus on:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s.
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors.
- Current research and treatments available to address some of the symptoms.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
You must register to attend. PLEASE CALL: 315-472-4201 x100